Environmental Evaluation’s experienced environmental scientists can provide a range of environmental consultancy services including:
- Environmental Audits: We can conduct environmental audits to ascertain organisations’ compliance with current environmental legislation and related codes of practice, and then provide practical, prioritised outline compliance plans for their guidance. We can produce a register of relevant environmental legislation as part of this process or as a stand-alone service.
- Solvent Management & Abatement: We provide advisory support on solvent management plans, compliance with the Solvents Emissions Directive and on abatement systems to meet regulatory compliance.
- Environmental Management Systems: We carry out initial reviews and produce Gap Analyses of current status against ISO-14001 or EMAS standards, then support organisations with design and implementation of systems in accord with the desired standard.
- Environmental Awareness Training: For senior and middle managers, training trainers and making workforce aware of their environmental responsibilities. Recent examples include spillage training and waste management training.
- IPPC & LAPPC Permit Applications: We assist organisations with preparation of detailed permit applications under IPPC or local authority PPC for Part A or B processes.
- Stack Emissions Monitoring: Environmental Evaluation’s UKAS and MCERTS accredited stack emission testing division provides a cost effective, high quality stack emission testing and monitoring service throughout the UK.
Environmental Evaluation Ltd has qualified environmental scientists and auditors in its offices throughout the United Kingdom.
We can assist in all aspects of environmental monitoring and assessment for compliance purposes or verification of management systems such as ISO 14001.