- Occupational Hygiene Services
- Occupational Hygiene
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- Workplace Air Monitoring
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Examination & Testing
- Workplace Noise Assessment
- Hand Arm & Whole Body Vibration Assessments
- Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessments
- Legionella Assessments
- Ergonomic & Manual Handling Assessments
- Thermal Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Asbestos Management Services
- Environmental Services
- Health & Safety Services
Asbestos Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys
Environmental Evaluation Ltd is UKAS accredited to ISO 17020 to undertake asbestos refurbishment and demolition surveys in domestic, commercial and industrial premises in accordance with the Health and Safety Executive’s Guidance HSG 264, Asbestos: The Survey Guide.
This type of survey is used to locate and describe, as far as reasonably practicable, all ACMs in the area where the refurbishment work will take place or in the whole building if demolition is planned.
The survey is fully intrusive and involves destructive inspection, as necessary, to gain access to all areas, including those that may be difficult to reach.
A refurbishment and demolition survey may also be required in other circumstances, eg when more intrusive maintenance and repair work will be carried out or for plant removal or dismantling.
(Source HSE Publication HSG 264)