The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 require owners, occupiers and managers of commercial premises to manage asbestos. Whilst virtually all other activities involving potential exposure to asbestos have now ceased [for example, the use of asbestos products is now prohibited], building occupiers and maintenance staff are still at considerable risk from accidental exposure to asbestos materials.
Environmental Evaluation offer a comprehensive service that enables clients to identify whether there are asbestos containing materials in their premises and help them manage the risks as required in the regulations.
Environmental Evaluation is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for surveying, sampling and analysis of asbestos and suspected asbestos materials.
Our service includes:
- Asbestos surveys and desktop studies to determine the location and condition
of materials suspected of containing asbestos
- Detailed asbestos registers linked to site plans and photographs
- Preparation of asbestos management plan
- Asbestos remediation and project management
- Review of removal programmed and vetting of contractors systems of
- Secure Internet-based asbestos management software with elocate
Environmental Evaluation Ltd can assist in all aspects of asbestos management from initial surveying and sampling through to asbestos removal project management and asbestos awareness training. We provide nationwide coverage.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience which ensures that you receive the most cost effective options for you individual needs.