Asbestos Awareness Training
Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and Approved Code of Practice require that “Every employer shall ensure that adequate information, instruction and training is given to those of his employees who are liable to be exposed to asbestos, or who supervise such employees”.
Asbestos awareness training is for “those persons who are liable to disturb asbestos while carrying out their normal everyday work, or who will influence how work is carried out, such as”.
- general maintenance staff;
- gas fitters;
- painters and decorators;
- demolition workers;
- construction workers;
- heating and ventilation engineers;
- telecommunications engineers;
- fire and burglar alarm installers;
- computer installers;
- architects, building surveyors and others such professionals;
- shop fitters.
Environmental Evaluation can provide bespoke asbestos awareness training to meet your workforce needs